E-commerce retailers, logistics providers, and other industries are aware of the potential benefits from automation, but most warehouses are just beginning to add robots.
Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) and autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) can relieve human workers from having to walk or push carts miles every day. They can also provide traceability and allow for the optimization of materials handling.
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 02:00 PM EST/ 11:00 AM PST
In this free webcast, our expert panelists will discuss how better management of robot fleets can benefit end users and accelerate adoption. They will also examine the following considerations for mobile robots:
- The role of open-source software in developing and using mobile robots
- How to improve ease of use for workers on the factory or warehouse floor
- The types of data that managers need for efficiency and throughput
- The need to coordinate processes, robots, and people
- Robotics as a service (RaaS) and mobile robot fleets
- The need for interoperability among systems from multiple vendors and current standards efforts
Register now for this Robotics 24/7 Roundtable, and submit questions now or ask them during the live broadcast.
Co-founder and chief executive officer
Director of product management
6 River Systems
Sales director, Midwest and Canada
Mobile Industrial Robots
Moderator: Eugene Demaitre
Robotics 24/7, Peerless Media LLC
Email Sign Up
Get news, papers, media and research delivered
Stay up-to-date with news and resources you need to do your job.
Research industry trends, compare companies and get market intelligence every week with Robotics 24/7.
Subscribe to our robotics user email newsletter and we'll keep you informed and up-to-date.