Even as retailers and supply chains grapple with labor shortages for the seasonal bursts, help is on the way in the form of more automation. The e-commerce boom of the past few years demonstrated the need for flexibility, workforce augmentation, and speed, regardless of the season.
This free download examines how automated guided vehicles (AGVs), autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), and autonomous lift trucks are racing to meet these demands. New designs include heavier capacity, greater reach, and hybrid driving features. In addition, fleet management software is also evolving to manage more than just one type of system at a time.
In this Special Focus Issue, Robotics 24/7 looks at how mobile robots are scaling up to increase efficiency, resilience, and visibility. Topics covered include:
- How to evaluate where mobile robots can add the most value in your operation
- Improving automation capabilities and vendor consolidation
- How robots can add resilience to distribution and fulfillment
- Robots as a tool for workforce recruitment and retention
- Integration, interoperability, and monitoring your return on investment
- Innovative applications, such as multifunction robots for inspection
Email Sign Up
Get news, papers, media and research delivered
Stay up-to-date with news and resources you need to do your job.
Research industry trends, compare companies and get market intelligence every week with Robotics 24/7.
Subscribe to our robotics user email newsletter and we'll keep you informed and up-to-date.