The Robotic Industries Association (RIA) is pleased to announce the results of the recent Board of Directors election. The new Chairperson of the Board is Matt Wicks, Chief Robotics Solution Architect, Honeywell Intelligrated.
Newly elected board members include:
● Integrator Category – Ken McLaughlin, JMP Solutions
● Supplier Category – Melonee Wise, Fetch Robotics; and Erik Nieves, Plus One RoboticsCurrent
RIA board members who retained their seats in the recent election include:
● Supplier Category - Steve Green, KUKA; Jane Heffner, ABB; and Matt Rendall, Clearpath Robotics
The RIA Board Executive Committee in 2020 includes the following industry leaders:
● Chair - Matt Wicks, Honeywell Intelligrated;
● Past Chair – Joe Gemma, Calvary Robotics;
● First Vice Chair – Milton Guerry, SCHUNK;
● Second Vice Chair – Lou Finazzo, FANUC America Corporation;
● Secretary - Jon Battles, Amazon.com; and
● RIA President - Jeff Burnstein
“I’m honored to accept this role with a talented team of industry professionals as we continue to guide and support the robotics industry in this time of rapid growth,” said Wicks. “Robotics are playing an ever-increasing role in our global economy and adoption rates are climbing steadily. The RIA is a leader in driving robotic innovation, growth and safety throughout our industry.”
The remaining board members for 2020 include Carl Doeksen, 3M; Steve Kruzel, Yaskawa America, Inc.; Mark Lewandowski, Procter & Gamble; Bob Little, ATI Industrial Automation; John Lizzi, General Electric; Tyler McCoy, JR Automation Technologies LLC; Gary McMurray, Georgia Institute of Technology; Craig Salvalaggio, Applied Manufacturing Technologies; Walter Vahey, Teradyne; and Carol Woten, Genesis Systems - IPG Photonics Company.
After many years of dedicated service, Catherine Morris, ATI Industrial Automation; Stu Shepherd, Universal Robots; and Mike Jacobs, Applied Manufacturing Technologies are departing the RIA Board. These three board members were recognized at the recent A3 Business Forum for their service to the industry and to the RIA and A3 associations.
Email Sign Up
Get news, papers, media and research delivered
Stay up-to-date with news and resources you need to do your job.
Research industry trends, compare companies and get market intelligence every week with Robotics 24/7.
Subscribe to our robotics user email newsletter and we'll keep you informed and up-to-date.