The past few years have seen disruptions to global shipping, international trade conflicts, spiking e-commerce demand, and labor shortages. Instead of “just-in-time” inventory or massive, hard-to-reach stockpiles, operators are turning to automation for flexibility.
From scalable fleets of mobile robots to automated storage and retrieval systems, find out how the latest technologies can add resilience and protect profitability. Sensors and machine learning are also offering new levels of data for real-time, actionable insights, say technology suppliers and users in this Robotics 24/7 Special Focus Issue.
Robotics vendors and integrators are partnering with one another and customers to deploy automation that can help them respond dynamically to supply chain challenges. Readers of this free download will learn more about the following:
- The growing automation and integrator ecosystem
- Where automated lift trucks, dense storage, and picking robots can help
- Getting different robots and pieces of software to collaborate
- Managing human workers and robots through unified platforms
- How robots are part of a successful e-commerce strategy