Robotics 24/7 readers are welcome to subscribe to our free e-newsletters, which curate articles and content about the latest developments in robotics.
Robotics User News is a weekly newsletter intended for production and operations managers, as well as anyone interested in deploying and working with autonomous systems in industries such as supply chain, logistics, and manufacturing.
Robot Design is a biweekly newsletter for researchers, developers, and engineers that focuses on the following topics:
- Key component and enabling technologies, from machine vision and batteries to motion control and grippers
- The rapidly growing software stack for different robots, as well as machine learning and artificial intelligence
- The latest developments in robots, drones, assistive technologies, and autonomous vehicles
Robot Systems Engineering serves systems integrators, automation engineers, and managers with biweekly coverage of the following:
- Robotics applications such as machine tending, materials handling, and pick-and-place operations
- The ever-widening range of intelligent systems indoors, in the field, in the air and water, and in space
- How software and controls are evolving to coordinate increasing numbers of robots, drones, and autonomous vehicles
Subscribe now! You can opt out anytime.