As factories, warehouses, and other facilities such as hospitals deploy ever-larger fleets of mobile robots, they’re looking to guarantee returns on their investments. What metrics are being used, and what tools exist to help monitor and manage these robots?
In this Special Focus Issue, we look at the varied hardware, evolving software, and best practices for getting the most out of automated guided vehicles (AGVs), autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), and other self-driving systems.
This download will address key performance indicators, service-level agreements, and the robotics-as-a-service (RaaS) model. It will also share examples of how mobile robots and the tools to supervise them are improving productivity at scale. It will cover the following:
- Recent developments in AMRs and use cases
- Insights from MODEX 2022
- Fleet management software and other warehouse management systems
- The role of RaaS providers, integrators, and in-house teams
- Orchestrating robots, other equipment, and people
- Measuring efficiency over time
- Interoperability for environments with multiple types of robots