The recent acceleration of e-commerce demand has led more warehouses and fulfillment centers to add automation. What do operators need to know as they deploy, grow, manage robot fleets? Panelists in this webinar examined different aspects of goods-to-person automation and how to get the most out of warehouse robots and software.
In this episode, moderated by Eugene Demaitre, editorial director of Robotics 24/7, expert panelists discussed the following:
- How warehouse needs have changed and how mobile robots can help meet them
- Evaluating where automation can augment human capabilities
- The evolving software stack for adaptable warehouse automation
- The role of data services in monitoring and optimizing productivity
- Growing awareness of and efforts around interoperability
- John Santagate, vice president, robotics, Körber Supply Chain
- John Seidl, supply chain technology leader, Grey Orange
- Lior Elazary, co-founder and CEO, inVia Robotics
- Eugene Demaitre, editorial director, Robotics 24/7, Peerless Media
Listen in today!
Email Sign Up
Get news, papers, media and research delivered
Stay up-to-date with news and resources you need to do your job.
Research industry trends, compare companies and get market intelligence every week with Robotics 24/7.
Subscribe to our robotics user email newsletter and we'll keep you informed and up-to-date.