Mitsubishi Electric Automation will be demonstrating with several robotics companies at the Automate 2022 trade show and conference next week, including SICK, Thinking Robotics, and Realtime Robotics.
The company said its booth will include live discussions with several companies throughout the four-day show.
These sessions will focus on not only product features and benefits, but also use cases and the benefits of accelerating deployment, operations, and production in today's manufacturing environments, according to the company. The core message is that though each solution provider can stand on its own, collaboration makes them “better together.”
“At Automate 2022, we are excited to show attendees not only our robots and automation products, but how they can be integrated into solutions that solve problems manufacturers are facing today and that they are expecting to face in the future,” said Patrick Varley, product marketing manager for mechatronics at Mitsubishi Electric Automation. “Our exhibit showcases not only our own robots and automation equipment, but that from industry leading suppliers as well.”
Mitsubishi Electric to host sessions with partners:
- SICK: automated conveyor-tracking featuring a SCARA robot
- Thinking Robots: simplified robot programming, flexible for applications where parts change frequently
- Realtime Robotics: multi-robot work cell showing collision management
- ICONICS: supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) solutions including remote monitoring and incident management
- Absolute Machine Tools: automated machine tending, including ICONICS SCADA integration for remote monitoring
- Mitsubishi Electric Contact Image Censors (CIS): continuous scanning for quality control
To learn more, visit Mitsubishi Electric Automation at Booth 1023 at Automate 2022, from June 6 to June 9. More than 20,000 attendees are expected to attend.
Email Sign Up
Get news, papers, media and research delivered
Stay up-to-date with news and resources you need to do your job.
Research industry trends, compare companies and get market intelligence every week with Robotics 24/7.
Subscribe to our robotics user email newsletter and we'll keep you informed and up-to-date.