CoEvolution will make its U.S. debut next month at the ProMat 2023 show at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The multi-robot orchestration solutions provider said it has selected Promat as its first US trade show in order to launch its unique intelligent flexible logistics offering onto the US stage.
CoEvolution is seeking to forge new U.S. partnerships at the event to establish a greater market presence. The company added it plans to open its first office here and hire a local workforce in the near future.
CoEvolution partners with HAI Robotics
CoEvolution brings with it mainstream robot vendor partnerships (such as with HAI Robotics) and is actively seeking North American partners at ProMat, including robotics vendors, logistics companies, integrators, and third-party logistics providers (3PLs).
At its 1,500-sq.-ft. booth, CoEvolution will be showcasing its AI-based mobile robot orchestration to a U.S. audience, including:
- The COPICK smart warehouse system, applicable to a range of warehouse types
- It runs collaborative teams of mobile robots to achieve both high storage density and high throughput, significantly reducing labor and storage costs
- The PROMAT COPICK demo uses six brands of robots including integrating an industrial/commercial cleaning robot into the system
- A demo video of CoEvolution’s simulator, which is based on actual logistics control and robot control systems. It can support real business workflow simulation of smart warehouses and factories with 2D and 3D visualization, and a comprehensive data dashboard
- Michael Wang, CoEvolution co-founder and chief operating officer, will be in attendance. He is taking charge of the U.S. market and will be joined by CoEvolution Co-founder and Chief Scientist Heng Liu and a team of solutions engineers.
CoEvolution works closely in cooperation with mobile robot vendors in order to interface with their bots.
Related content: How Smart Software Can Reduce Logistics Challenges in Robotics
CoEvolution enables VDA 5050 protocol
CoEvolution recently achieved integration with the VDA 5050 2.0 Protocol, which was originally developed for the automotive industry and is now a widely-used open standard for communication between AMR fleets. It is partnerships such as these that provide an objective third party offering, allowing customers to choose the best-of-breed robots from different vendors to deliver the highest efficiency solutions.
“We very much value the US marketplace and we’re coming to ProMat 2023 to communicate with the leading players in the industry,” said Michael Wang, CoEvolution chief operating officer. “Having just incorporated in the US, we’re ready to do business.
“Appearing at ProMat 2023 will give us the chance to successfully launch and demonstrate our leading multi-robot orchestration solutions to a wider audience and enable us to build new partnerships with U.S. vendors, 3PLs, and integrators.
Wang highlighted that the company was recently featured in The Information 50 most promising startups of 2022 list.
“Our solutions, together with our growing portfolio of partners, mean we can offer a huge array of warehouse automation, logistics and material handling solutions that deliver higher efficiency rates and cost savings.
CoEvolution will be at Booth N7530.
For more on ProMat 2023, check out Robotics 24/7's special coverage page.