Realtime Robotics Inc. today described its planned exhibits and discussions for Automate 2022, which will take place at the Huntington Place Convention Center in Detroit from June 6 to 9.
The Boston-based company's RapidPlan software generates collision-free motion plans in milliseconds for industrial robots and autonomous vehicles. Realtime Robotics said its technology allows robots to function together in unstructured and collaborative workspaces, as well as to react to dynamic obstacles the instant changes are perceived, expanding the potential of automation.
RapidPlan will be on display in the demonstration cells of Kawasaki Robotics Inc., Booth 2332, and Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Booth 1023. Show attendees can “take part in a real-time display of the future of factory robotics automation,” said Realtime Robotics.
Realtime Robotics executives to speak at Automate
In addition to the partner booths, Automate attendees can gain insights from Realtime Robotics executives in three presentations:
Fireside chat with Mitsubishi Electric Automation
Speakers: Patrick Varley, product marketing manager for mechatronics at Mitsubishi Electric Automation, will have a one-on-one discussion with Tom Munger, director of North American sales at Realtime Robotics.
- Topic: The two will discuss how multi-robot workcells can operate safely at a productive pace in unstructured and dynamic environments.
- When: Monday, June 6, 2022 from 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. EDT
- Where: Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Booth 1023
Startups Simplifying Automation
- Speakers: Munger; David Dechow, vice president of outreach and vision technology at Landing AI; and Juan Aparicio, vice president of product at Ready Robotics
- Topic: This panel discussion will focus the future of workplace automation and how innovative technologies will help companies improve the efficiency and effectiveness of said automation.
- When: Monday, June 6, from 3:30 to 4:15 p.m.
- Where: “How to Automate” track, 300 Level of Huntington Place
Using Predictive Technologies in Your Operations
- Speakers: Zach Gomez, senior director of the global logistics business at Realtime Robotics, and Tom Knauer, global industry manager for factory automation at Balluff
- Topic: This discussion will focus on how to use predictive technologies to improve maintenance procedures and to proactively limit unplanned downtime.
- When: Tuesday, June 7, from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m.T
- Where: “AI & Smart Automation” track, 300 Level of Huntington Place
For more information on how Realtime Robotics' software can help organizations optimize robot programming and deployment, improving efficiency and effectiveness, visit the company's Web site.
Realtime Robotics is a resident member of MassRobotics, an organization dedicated to growing the Massachusetts robotics ecosystem by helping innovators and entrepreneurs.
Email Sign Up
Get news, papers, media and research delivered
Stay up-to-date with news and resources you need to do your job.
Research industry trends, compare companies and get market intelligence every week with Robotics 24/7.
Subscribe to our robotics user email newsletter and we'll keep you informed and up-to-date.